Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Group Works

Almost every teachers use group works or pair works in their classroom, but this is sometimes good, sometimes bad for the students. Some students don't want to study and the others have to do all works. However, group works are very useful for the students, they can share their ideas with each others and they can share the works that they have to do. After I become a teacher, I will use the group work. If I have any problem with the groups, I will encourage them to do this. Because I know that they will learn so many things while they are working together. I learned many techniques for meeting  people online, I will teach these to my future students and want them to use these technological items :)
I know that our group couldn't be good at group work, I am sorry about this,  I believe that each of us tried to do something, but something went wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment