I think elluminate session is a great tool to use for education, as a teacher, you can reach every student, it doesn't matter where they are, it is enough that they have an internet. In our elluminate session, sometimes,I had so much fun, we could use whiteboard during the session and also, we could see our professor, who was moderator. I think it was very difficult to control us for her, she repeated all directions again and again and sometimes we had a technical problems such as sometimes we couldn't hear the sound and sometimes we couldn't see the screen that she showed us. I concentrated and followed all directions but because of these problems,sometimes I missed the directions.
This was very interesting lesson that I have ever had, we could chat with our friends and we could listen our professor. In elluminate session, there were variety of tools that provided a vehicle for understanding to every students that participated in this sessions.
I agree with you. Just think, our home is also our class. It is sounds good. I missed some directions too. hopefully, our teacher helped us by showing the directions again. However, it is clear that each student should have suitable computer, laptop to join in elluminate session.
ReplyDelete