Thursday, May 5, 2011

computers in the classroom

I always think that all teachers should learn technology to use for their class. I am so lucky that I have been taking computer class. In the beginning of this class, I didn't know any programs, software or smart board, but after I took this class I learned many new technological tools. These tools will help me for my future classes, I am so excited to use smart board. Actually, I mostly like smart board, because it is very enjoyable and I am sure that students will both enjoy and learn something by using smart board. Moreover, I didn't have any idea about the google.doc and wikispace, however in this class, I learned  how to use them and how can I benefit from them. Thanks, nurdan...

1 comment:

  1. You are right and also using these tools helps to increase students' motivation. I hope we will not forget how to use them :)

    ReplyDelete